Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vangie's favorite things

I love Oprah. And she has inspired me to keep a list of my favorite things. Of course the Oprah gif to the left is one of them. But for this first installment, I am going to mention one of the best tv shows in the world. This show is a piece of art. No show out there can make me smile like this one....by the way I talk about this show, you may think that this show has won several awards. But, nah. It's Beavis and Butthead.

I love Beavis and Butthead, one episode in particular. I can quote this episode from beginning to end. I present to you The Great Cornholio :)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-mike-judge-collection-vol-1-episode-7/1555031/playlist.jhtml

This is a playlist of all of the episodes on the DVD set with The Great Cornholio on it. They are all great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment